Many students are always looking for a job experience and OSW would be happy to welcome interns into its team!
We aim at providing successful candidates with a structured training plan which involves management and/or professional development in the area for which they are being trained.
We aim at achieving:
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success in order to succeed as a senior manager
- Conceptual and innovative thinking informing an analytical approach to complex problems and ability to identify, through comprehension of the ‘bigger picture’, practical options and solutions
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentational skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing reports
- Potential to develop a successful career as a professional translation manager and leader.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organization
If you’re interested in our internship programme, please fill in the form below.